Classes are offered from puppy kindergarten continuing
through adolescence and adulthood. Training for older beginners
is also available. Old dogs can learn new tricks! Classes are approximately 75 minutes long.
The emphasis is on motivational, positive
reinforcement for desired responses and behavior. We learn instructive
reprimands, where the puppy learns what it should do, not just what it
is not to do.
Other advantages of P.U.P. are as follows:
1. Class Size is limited to
allow for more individual attention
2. Enclosed indoor training area, safe for on- and off-leash training
3. Socialization with people and puppies of different breeds
4. Homework Sheets and educational hand-outs to review at home
5. The Entire Family, including children, is encouraged to attend
6. Obedience training with practical application for the home
7. Temperament training - the most essential ingredient for a companion
8. Fun for one and all, even a puppy party!
Members will learn to teach their pups the following:
Basic Manners and Behavior Modification
To Come When Called
To Walk Nicely on Leash
Down, Stand," and Stay
Polite Greeting Behavior (vs. Jumping Up)
Give Up Objects from their Mouths
Not to be Possessive Around the Food Bowl
is More Fun than Fighting with Other Dogs
Develop Bite Inhibition
Confidence with All Types of People
Classes (ages 8 18 weeks)
Puppies (5 months adult)
Obedience • Behavior
Consultations • In-home
PUPPIES FOR SALE!
Click to see additional puppy pictures!
Home Page | About
P-U-P | Bring
to Class | Directions
| To Register
Mahnke's P-U-P Training
630-414-0094 • email@example.com